Different Pictures

I decided to retake some photos for my Inside Out project. It's not that I didn't like the first photos. I really liked them. But the front shots were SUPER grainy when you viewed them at 100%. The back shots were great. But I thought I'd give the natural lighting a try. I think I like these better. They're not fantastic when view 100% because I took them with my less than high quality camera. But I think the lighting is a little better and makes the details on the dress easier to view. What do you think? Which details do you like?











Comments

  1. Ooh, the natural lighting looks so much better! The back shot is awesome!! Oh, and I vote for detail shot #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its great hill! love it. i'll look at the photos large and then weigh in. congrats. its very cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts