Dinners: week of July 14

Last week I feel like I made some pretty good dinners, but since I didn't blog about them, I can't remember what they are.  This is what my life has come to, people.  If I don't write about it on the internet, it's gone from my memory. 

Have I told you all that my mom and I are splitting a farm share?  We are.  It's all vegetables, which is fine.  I would have liked some fruit too, but there's always my local Saturday farmer's market for that.  Anyways - it's finally starting to pay off.  Last week we got snow peas, red leaf lettuce, beets (my mom kept those), squash, bok choy, and napa cabbage.  Not a bad haul!  Who knows what we'll get this week!  My meals may change accordingly.  But so far, this is what I'm planning to cook:
  • Grilled Salmon with leftover rice and sauteed snow peas
  • Pasta with sauteed squash and zucchini
  • Salmon cakes (made with the leftover salmon) and a napa cabbage slaw with carrots and peanuts
  • Roasted potatoes and Turkey Burgers
  • Veggie frittata and hash browns

Comments

Popular Posts