Meals: week of February 9

It's been a while since I've posted my meals for the week.  I've done meal planning, but I've been feeling a little overworked lately and haven't posted much of anything on my blog (clearly).  This week:

One thing that has been working for me with meal planning is to pick a couple veggies and then plan the meals around those veggies.  It's important to me that all dinners showcase some kind of veggie since I know I don't always get my veggies during the day, and Jeff certainly doesn't (since I have the pickiest. child. ever. I don't even factor Graham into the equation). Buying only a couple varieties of veggies for the week means that I have less waste (how many times have you bought 6 different types of veggies for 6 different meals and thrown away half of each veggie?).  I also think, maybe, it's cheaper.  But I can't for the life of me get my grocery bill under $100 each week, so maybe it's not as cheap as I think it is.

Comments

Popular Posts