New jobs

No, I don't have a new job.  But I'm hoping the universe decides it wants to present my family (excluding me) with new job opportunities.  Jeff is uber-cranky about his job, my mom has always been dissatisfied with her place of employment, my dad needs something full-time, Nate...well, I don't know about Nate these days.  Maybe he is happy in his new job.  Anyways - we're all grateful to be employed in this economy, but in an ideal world (ha!) we'd all be doing something we really believe in and work with people who we genuinely enjoy.  Oh wait - I'm doing that!  So I guess 1 out of 5 isn't bad?  Although if we're really talking ideal, I wouldn't have a commute.  So, world, if a job of interest to Jeff could open up in Kalamazoo, that would be awesome.  Oh yeah, and if the jobs for mom and dad could also be in West Michigan, that would just be icing on the cake.

Comments

Popular Posts