Dinners: week of November 10

There are things about meal planning that I like. Namely, the eating. It used to be more fun thinking of new things to cook. Now I think about how to cook healthy food with minimal preparation quickly. It gets little boring as it seems a lot of really good food is complicated. Or more complicated than I can manage right now. Plus, I try to think of food Graham will eat and then I laugh. Because cooking food that Graham will eat is an exercise in futility. So I'm back for some time, I have a good coupon a Meijer tomorrow (5% off all grocery), so I am trying to be creative with meals is week.
  • Minestrone Soup and bread
  • Pot Roast or Pork Loin, roasted sweet potatoes, green beans
  • Leftover meat sandwiches and Caesar Salad
  • Chicken and green bean stir fry
  • Black Bean Tacos
  • Freezer Meal
  • Fritatta
I think the trick is to use some of the same ingredients (like 2 meals that involve green beans) and to have meals with minimal chopping (or save those for weekend meals or do chopping ahead of time).

Comments

Popular Posts