GR Children's Museum

It's a rare occasion when I can do things outside of work with friends, so I jumped at the chance to share a vacation day with Jess and her kids.  We had grand plans to go to the John Ball Zoo.  But Mother Nature has decided to make this a cold spring (not that I'm complaining).  On the day in question, it was 50 degrees and rainy.  So we headed to the Grand Rapids Children's Museum.  Apparently several Elementary schools had the same idea.  It was MADNESS.  We were there about 2 hours and spent approximately 10 minutes together.  Her kids wanted to go separate directions, and Graham honed in a few activities that he found particularly engaging (particularly those where he could fill things and dump things).  He was such a good boy - I was very proud of him!















Then we came back to my house and we all had peanut butter sandwiches and apples.  The little ones took naps and Nathan watched some TV, while Jess and I caught up.  We attempted to get photos of the kids together - you can imagine how well that went.  Regardless, it was a day well spent!




 

Comments

Popular Posts