I just looked at my last post and it was from July. It's now September 3. If you were wondering where I've been, let me just sum up my August.
- We went to the beach. Ok - maybe that was July. But that's really how behind I am. Graham wasn't thrilled with the water. But he ultimately had a pretty good time.
- We ate some ribs and they were delicious. Ok - I ate beef brisket and pulled pork. You get the point. Sadly I have no pictures of us at ribfest, but suffice to say, a good time was had by all (including Graham, who ate food I brought from home).
- Graham has become increasingly obsessed with the iPad and iPhones.
- And with wearing hats.
- Graham "let" me give him a haircut.
- I was in a wedding. And it was beautiful. And I took like zero pictures. Can't wait for the ones from the photographers.
|Drinking at the Capitol|
|Long awaited post-wedding breakfast at Golden Harvest|
- And then I immediately left for a 4 day, 6 flight whirlwind college fair tour with Colleges that Change Lives.
- Where I flew Southwest Airlines for the first time in probably 15 years. Did you know you get to choose your own seat based on order that you check in? Brilliant!
- Also - I got really into taking pictures of Buzz for our twitter feed. #travelbuzz
- We took advantage of our Meijer Gardens membership.
- And then I left again for another multi-city college fair tour.
- When I got home, I met Graham and his friends on their field trip to Houseman's Ice Cream. He was more excited about the ice cream.
- My handsome husband was best man in his friend's wedding. This time I took photos, because, well, I wasn't in the wedding. And it was a less formal affair than the wedding I was in.
- I cooked some, since I just keep getting more veggies from the farm share.
- I baked some, since I always want the boys to have plenty to eat while I'm gone.
- I started reading again, but left my book at home on my second trip away from home.
- I took 2 yoga classes while on the road (one in MO and one in MN) and they were great.
- Oh yeah - I refinished a dresser and turned it into a TV stand.