Dinners: week of September 29

Fall is upon us, which means travel and football.  And no meal planning.  Which is only half true.  I've planned a few things, but subsequently ran out of time to post about them.

I'm home this week and we're craving healthy and homemade.  Plus I have a few remnants of the farm share that we need to eat up quickly.  So this week, we're eating:
  • Chicken Noodle Soup (stock and chicken from leftover rotisserie chicken)
  • Leftover soup and grilled cheese sandwiches (I may add some swiss chard to the soup for a little more substance and to use up the greens)
  • Pasta with sauteed eggplant and caesar salad
  • Black beans, peppers and butternut squash (maybe as a soup? maybe in tortillas?)
  • Turkey Burgers with roasted brussels sprouts
  • Bacon (assuming I have it in my freezer) and veggie hash with eggs and toast

Comments

Popular Posts