Beachbody OnDemand

Look I'm a busy mom. I need to be able to workout on my time. And I want workouts to be cheap and effective.

Enter: Beachbody OnDemand All Access. For $99 I get access to ALL of the Beachbody workouts for the whole year! If you want this deal, you've gotta talk with me stat!

Since I just finished Hammer and Chisel and my next challenge group doesn't start until February 20th, I'm sampling different workouts everyday. I'm focusing on the programs that don't require equipment to show that you can get a damn good workout without needed a bunch of gym equipment. Of course there are some Beachbody programs that focusing on building muscle and those require weights (like Hammer and Chisel).

Here's what I've done this week:
Core de Force - an MMA inspired workout


T25 Alpha Cardio - 25 minutes of cardio from Shaun T


Country Heat - country line dance inspired - great for beginners


Insanity Plyo - intense cardio

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts