Exclusive?

Do you ever feel excluded when you can't go to a meeting that you really want to go to not because you're necessarily interested in the topic, but because you just feel like being with the other people who are going to said meeting? Or because you don't feel like doing whatever it is that you were going to do at the time of the meeting? Or maybe you really are interested in the subject of said meeting but you don't have the particular set of qualifications or characteristics that make it relevant for you to go to the meeting. And it's no one's intentions to be exclusive but the topic of the meeting by virtue makes it exclusive and that makes me sad. And all of my people are going to a meeting like this today and I can't and now I have to go do yoga by myself. And that makes me sad too.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts