Tonight I'm wearing my cranky pants

Today was going swimmingly until 4:00.

As we all know, I've run 4 times in the last 9 weeks thanks to a stupid foot injury (peroneal tendonitis and possible stress fracture). I was SO cranky at first. Then I made peace with it. Now I'm SUPER cranky about it again since it's not healing as it should and I have to wear that stupid boot that doesn't make it feel better.  And it's hot.  And I'm getting a rash.  And it's hard to walk a strong dog with a stupid boot.

AND, this afternoon I was to have an MRI but couldn't because I maybe possibly could be pregnant (but most like am not - in fact it would be a FAT chance that I was actually pregnant). So, now I can't get pregnant, I can't run, and I can't have the procedure to find out how much longer I can't run.  The MRI tech felt really bad for me since I'm sure it was quite obvious that I was hanging on by a very thin thread.  She confided that she had fertility issues of her own, and told me to hold onto hope.  Needless to say, it was a teary drive home. 

And then I find out that someone using my name, address, phone number and credit card info tried to buy a gift card online at REI.  Luckily REI has a policy that they call and confirm online gift card orders.  The fact that I don't have a sister named Susan was a clue that whoever ordered the gift card wasn't me.  Thankfully, nothing else has been purchased on our credit card, but I cancelled it anyways.  I'm concerned that some be-otch is going around pretending to be me!  What the hell!!! 

So, yeah.  I'm a crankpot now.  And I wish I had ice cream and I don't.

Comments

Popular Posts