Quick Dog Update

For those wondering about my sad bassett.  He's no longer sad and injured bassett, just a regular old sad bassett.  Also, after a trip to the vet which required 4 stitches, I decided I needed to confront the neighbors.  I was literally losing sleep over the situation.  Luckily they were very gracious and nice and even offered to pay the bill.  Despite it being a very high bill, I declined.  I don't need money to get in the way of the situation.    If it happens again, they can pay.  I was just proud of myself for initiating the conversation and making my concerns known, and extremely relieved that it didn't end poorly.

Comments

  1. I am glad everything went well. Good for you for speaking up! How is the dog around children? Are you considering a fence?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts