7 weeks

So now that the shock of the positive pregnancy test has worn off, I'm feeling a little excited.  And tired.  Feeling pretty run down, but otherwise decent.  I have waves of minor nausea, but they come and go.  Which means I kind of freak out during the "feel good" time, like somehow that means I'm not pregnant.  Even though I know that a) it's still early - the sickness has several more weeks where it might peak and b) not everyone gets sick with pregnancy.  Still, I can't help but be anxious (it's in my nature), and I still have 2.5 weeks before my first appointment.  Oh yeah, and things have slowed down at work.  Me with nothing to do (ok, I have things to do, but not a ton to do) is a recipe for obsessive Googling about pregnancy.  Also, I have lost a smidgeon of weight and my midsection is not expanding.  All this said, I pulled out my daily pregnancy journal from the last pregnancy and discovered that my first appointment with this pregnancy is on the EXACT day in my pregnancy as my first appointment with my last pregnancy.  Also, apparently the peak of my feeling crappy with the first pregnancy (which really, I wasn't that sick) was at the end of week 8.  And, it looks like my waistline started expanding around week 9. 


7 weeks

7 weeks pregnant with Graham - slightly different shape, about 4 lbs heavier

Comments

Popular Posts