Commuting



Recorded this video this morning in the few minutes that I got to work early. I'm trying to find more ways to decompress, express gratitude, and set my intentions to be a more tolerant person.

I think this is part of what allowed me to pick up my sick baby from school today and not totally lose my marbles when he threw up on me as soon as I got there. (and if you really know me, you know that this had the potential to send me screaming off the ledge)

Speaking of expressing gratitude, I am grateful for Beachbody. There are times that it definitely feels like work- because it is - but I would never be reading this books on personal development were it not for Beachbody. Sure I've read parenting books which mostly make me feel like an even worse parent, but now I'm reading books about changing habits and being successful.


Comments

Popular Posts