Anxiety and Homeopathy





A large part of my wellness journey is related to emotional wellness. As I've gotten older, I've become more fixated on perfection and order to the detriment of relationships with my family. I lose my patience easily, I resort to yelling to get my point across to my kids, and I feel exasperated when any tiny thing goes "wrong."

I need to find away to deal with my emotions in a way that is kinder and gentler to all of us. I need to set a better example for my children because I'm watching Graham struggle to manage his emotions and it's no wonder why.

I don't know why I'm reluctant to explore prescription medications as a way to manage my outbursts, but I am. I'm working with a therapist who is both reassuring and challenging, both of which I appreciate. My daily exercising is another way to reduce anxiety. But I've decided I need to take some additional steps and explore homeopathic options to managing my anxiety. I'm going to write some more posts related to different products and techniques designed to reduce anxiety.

Comments

Popular Posts