"You may notice that you're starting to lose your waistline"

That's a quote from one of my baby books.  And that is indeed the case.  I've found that I can't eat as much in one sitting (although I was FAMISHED on Friday and stuffed my face at the wedding dinner buffet), and since I'm not drinking beer anymore, I've actually lost a little weight.  Not much - like a pound or 2.  BUT - in the last month despite the weight loss, I've gained almost an inch around my waist.  I haven't measured my bust, but I guarantee that I've probably gained an inch there, too!  I have a feeling I've lost some muscle tone since the only exercise I've done in the last 2 weeks are my daily dog walks (which is still exercise, but not as rigorous as what I used to do).  This is me at almost 10 weeks (the morning after 2 days of stuffing my face, mind you):


Comments

Popular Posts