Dinners: first weeks of May

It's been a while since I've done meal planning. It was April. And we moved. So yeah, I was winging most of our meals for those nights I was home and we weren't doing house stuff. Tonight I decided to spend some time meal planning. I think I might do it in 2 week stretches. It hasn't taken me longer than planning for one week but this allows me to have a free night every other Friday. Here's what's on the menu:


  • Tomato, roasted pepper and arugula pasta
  • Salsa verde crockpot chicken
  • Roasted veggie and black bean burrito
  • Quinoa patties and hummus
  • Grilled salmon with kale salad
  • Broccoli cheddar soup
  • BLT sandwiches
  • Turkey burgers and roasted sweet potatoes
  • Asparagus frittata
  • French onion grilled cheese sandwiches
  • Spaghetti

Comments

Popular Posts