Feeling better

I think you know you have a great spouse when they're able to just tell you like it is which is exactly what you needed to hear. Yep, I have one of those. He let me be in my funk for quite a while. And I think he just said enough is enough and called me out last night. I can't give up hope on this pregnancy thing, but I have to be realistic that it might not happen. If it doesn't, I have to be able to just be happy with what I have, because things are pretty great. And this little injury is just a minor set back and I need to get over it. I needed that loving kick in the butt (even though it is so sucky that I can't run on this gorgeous day - at least I'm walking without excruciating pain today...only uncomfortable pain).

So, thank you Jeff. I love you.

Comments

Popular Posts