More reflections

I had a very fun birthday, thanks to Jeff and Jess, my party planners :) It felt nice to be the center of attention, I'll admit it. And it took my mind of...things...for a brief moment. Sunday was good too. Jeff and I had giant pancakes at our favorite GR breakfast place. And he got me journals for my birthday (SO THOUGTHFUL): workout journal, Yoga Journal magazine and recipe journal. He's getting good at this gift thing!!

Random side note: I think I'm having an allergic reaction to something. I don't know what. But I itch. And it's really bothering me.

Last night Jeff had a ridiculous sneezing attack. He sneezed for HOURS! Literally. SNEEZE SNEEZE SNEEZE SNEEZE SNEEZE....10 minute rest...SNEEZE SNEEZE SNEEZE ...5 minute rest... SNEEZE SNEEZE SNEEZE..... from around 9:30 pm to after 1 am. It must have been just awful for him and it certainly wasn't great for me. He took some benadryl and came up to the couch. Of course, then I couldn't sleep. Plus I was getting cramps (which amounted to nothing this morning...). 5:30 am brought more sneezing. Needless to say, we were both whipped today. He worked from home. I went to work and bailed on my short run. I was not feeling well. Feeling better now...went to yoga. I was the only one there. It was great. But I'm exhausted. On CD37. Wanting this cycle to be over now...

Comments

Popular Posts