What's another name for pirate treasure?

Saturday was my baby shower and man did I get a lot of loot!  It was a gorgeous sunshiney day, very uncharacteristic for February (the next day was cold, gray and then stormy - that's a little more like it).  I got to celebrate with some great people - some family, some old friends and some coworkers who I'm lucky enough to also call friends.  Jess was amazing to plan and coordinate this whole event and host it up at my community building - we had salad and sandwiches for lunch, and cookies (my favorite) for dessert.  No one was forced to play silly shower games (my apologies to those of you who like those), so we could all just eat, talk and then watch me open my very generous gifts.  It's almost like she knows me well!  :)  A heartfelt thank you is extended to everyone, including those not in attendance who sent along some thoughtful gifts and well wishes!

Me, Megan and her adorable baby, Sara


The hostess with the most-est!


PopArtMonkey quilt from Megan

Another quilt from Aunt Char

A bin full of goodies from Grandma Marsha

Me and the grandmas-to-be

The girls from MSU

Cooper checking out all the new stuff

Comments

Popular Posts