Dinners: week of June 10

I forgot to post dinners from last week - which were all planned by my husband.  In an attempt to a)save what little of my sanity is left, b)clear out the freezer and c)spend less at Meijer for the week, Jeff planned all the meals.  I can't remember them all, but it went something like this:

  • Turkey burgers and corn on the cob
  • Veggie scramble and toast
  • Pasta and salad
  • Barbecue chicken and potatoes
  • Freezer soup (split pea, I believe)
You know - the old stand-bys. It was lovely!  Nothing took much time to prepare and while they weren't terribly exciting meals, they were healthy and we all had full tummies before bed.

This week we're on vacation all week.  YES!!!  So since I'll be home, I can be a LITTLE more adventurous in the kitchen since I can start cooking a little earlier in the evening, before Graham is too hungry to think straight.  Here's what I'm planning:

Comments

Popular Posts