Dinners: Week of June 24
- Flatbread (homemade) with potato, asparagus, zucchini, caramelized onion and swiss cheese
- Leftover flatbread
- Spaghetti with farmer's market tomatoes and basil from my herb garden
- Tilapia with white bean puree
- Chicken fried rice with sugar peas
- Turkey burgers with sauteed squash
Edit: upon reading the White Bean Puree recipe, it became clear it really needed to be made with steak. Plus, I realized I actually didn't have white beans (which is crazy - I always have white beans). Anyways, I had black beans. So I called an audible at dinner time. Sauteed some squash and garlic. Took out of the skillet and added beans and some leftover carmelized onions, as well as some chicken broth. I put the squash on the beans when I served with the breaded tilapia. Add a few tortillas and some Frank's Red Hot, and it was a tasty south of the border inspired meal!