Dinners: Week of June 24


  • Flatbread (homemade) with potato, asparagus, zucchini, caramelized onion and swiss cheese
  • Leftover flatbread
  • Spaghetti with farmer's market tomatoes and basil from my herb garden
  • Tilapia with white bean puree
  • Chicken fried rice with sugar peas
  • Turkey burgers with sauteed squash
Edit: upon reading the White Bean Puree recipe, it became clear it really needed to be made with steak.  Plus, I realized I actually didn't have white beans (which is crazy - I always have white beans). Anyways, I had black beans.  So I called an audible at dinner time.  Sauteed some squash and garlic.  Took out of the skillet and added beans and some leftover carmelized onions, as well as some chicken broth.  I put the squash on the beans when I served with the breaded tilapia.  Add a few tortillas and some Frank's Red Hot, and it was a tasty south of the border inspired meal!

Comments

Popular Posts