Photo Book

Pretty much all the photos I order these days come from free offers from Shutterfly.  Well, when I saw the offer for a free photo book, I immediately thought it'd be a good way to document Graham's first year.  It was HARD to narrow down the photos, but I think I got some of my favorites.  I have many of these prints already, which I'll probably end up giving to grandparents.  I think I'll try to make a book of Graham every year!


Photo books are the perfect gift for any occasion.

Full disclosure - I get money off my next order by blogging about this.  But I'm also really excited about the book!

Comments

  1. I LOVE photos books from Shutterfly! Paul and I have traded them as gifts. I gave one to my parents for our wedding. I just love them! We have quite a collection amassed now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts