Any time now, baby...

I'm still, generally speaking, feeling pretty good.  But I've been experiencing some Braxton Hicks contractions, and just some more aches and pains that are just part and parcel of the pregnancy experience.  More than anything, I just really want to meet this guy!  I know I'm going to be sleep deprived and stressed and overwhelmed, but I'm at the point now where everything is prepped and ready at home, I made it through application review season at work, and almost all my other work loose ends are all tied up.  So, it's going to be a lot of thumb twiddling over these next few weeks if he waits until the due date (or after) to come.  I'd rather just have him here and we can start our new life as parents!

Plus, my brother has decided to make a stop out here for one night on his way to Oregon and is of course planning to come on my due date.  We've lived out in GR for 6 years and have wanted him to visit, and NOW is the time he comes!  Oh well.... so I kind of hope our son comes early so Nate can meet him.  I guess the other option is for this little guy to be late so we're not in the hospital when Nate gets here....

Here are some more pictures (at just shy of 38 weeks):






Here's a cute picture of Cooper - he was all mellowed out on the couch while I was doing yoga this morning:

Comments

Popular Posts