The Nursery

Well, I think it's done!  Part of me thinks I should have put the dinosaurs by the crib and the little frames by the table....but I suppose it doesn't matter.  Also, those little frames will eventually have some photos in them, but for now, just fabric.  This is probably the neatest it will ever look, so its good I have photos.

I'm very proud of my handiwork, if I do say so myself - the quilt, the pillows, the dinosaur paintings....all Hillary originals! I also spray painted the rocking chair...



Comments

  1. It looks AMAZING!!! Seriously, I love it. Oh, and that pillow on the rocker is the perfect touch. Now you just need a sweet little baby boy to complete that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean in addition to my nosey hound?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts