Labor Day

Graham and I had a lovely labor day weekend following the UM tailgate.  It was just great being able to spend 3 whole days with my little munchkin!  After the sweltering heat that was Saturday, things cooled off.  A lot.  On Monday, Graham and I went to the mall to buy a few books (I'm reading Super Baby Food which is a helpful book about making baby food at home, but a bit intense) and to buy Jeff some new pants.  After shopping, we met Jeff (who sadly was working), our friends Kate and Paul Yancho, and a couple of their friends at Founders.  I remembered that my mom had bought Graham some little shoes and they are exactly his size right now (and it's cool enough for him to wear them).  He looked so darned cute, I had to take quite a few pictures. 










The "bald" guys

Comments

Popular Posts