Eating Cereal

Yes, I have been eating a lot of cereal (something that has not changed post-pregnancy).  But that is not what this post is about.  Graham had his first taste of rice cereal today.  Well - it was mostly breastmilk, but just enough rice cereal that it was something different.  He seemed to like it, though most of it wound up down his bib and on his high chair.  Perhaps next time I won't make it quite so runny.  Jeff wanted to be the first to feed him, which I thought was pretty cute.  Here's the video of his first "solid" food:




I can't wait to begin experimenting with other stage one foods.  It will be a little challenging to keep the consistency with feedings as I travel, but I think Jeff can handle it so long as I prepare things on the weekends.

My cleaned up boy, post-feeding:



Comments

Popular Posts