Dinners: Week of March 26th
I'm a few days late with this post, but better late than never. I'm feeling pretty inspired by this week's meals!
- Corned beef and cabbage in the slow cooker with boiled potatoes (a week late, but I had the stomach flu on Saint Patty's day. No really - it was the flu. I didn't have a single beer!)
- Leftovers for Jeff while I was out of town for work
- Corned beef reubens with slaw instead of saurkraut and butternut squash soup from the freezer
- Spanish tortilla (fritatta with red bell peppers and potatoes left over from Sunday), fruit and toast
- Indonesian chicken (recipe courtesy of a coworker from the mom's group) on the grill with rice and roasted asparagus
- Chicken fried rice