Weekend Dinners

This past week, we didn't end up doing Chicken Fried Rice. Instead, we had Black Bean tacos with Cabbage and Feta.  I'll be gone for a few days next week, so I'm not really planning any meals for the week.  But I think this is what we'll have this weekend:


We'll probably do the Chicken Fried Rice on Monday, and then Jeff and his mom can fend for themselves the rest of the week.  

I'm also doing quite a few batches of baby food this weekend, since Graham is getting low.  I'm being a little more relaxed about introducing him to new foods, and have given him some tastes of the things we're eating.  He really likes carbs - bread, cheerios, tortillas.  He's still a little weird with textures and some days he'll scarf down cut up fruit, other days he spits it out.  This weekend I'm making him:
  • Oatmeal
  • Sugar Peas
  • Zucchini (a new food)
  • Sweet Potato
  • Cauliflower (a new food)
  • Lentils
Oh, and I just made some Zucchini Muffins from the Williams-Sonoma muffins cookbook and they are delicious.  

Comments

Popular Posts