Dinners: Week of March 4th
Despite the fact that I went to Meijer BEFORE my weekly planning, I think I've come up with a decent menu line-up.
- Tonight: Lime and Honey Glazed Salmon with Rice and Broccoli (Note: I substitute broccoli for broccolini, brown rice for basmati and onions for shallots)
- Pork loin with roasted sweet potatoes and asparagus
- Spaghetti and salad
- Freezer Chicken Noodle Casserole (enough for 2 nights)
- Chicken and Snow Pea Stirfry
- White Bean soup with carrots and swiss chard
Not much chopping needed for all of these meals - my lettuce is already rinsed and bagged, onions and broccoli are already chopped. The rest will have to be done the night of.