Dinners: Week of May 13th
Since Graham's birthday party was on the 13th and I was so focused on planning for that, I didn't plan the menu ahead of time for the week. But I managed to come up with a few healthy (and largely vegetarian, as Jeff pointed out) meals for the week:
- Sunday: Turkey burgers and potato salad (after snacks and cupcakes during Graham's party)
- Monday: sandwiches from Founders.
- Tuesday: Asparagus and feta frittata and leftover potato salad
- Wednesday: Spaghetti and homemade sauce (made from the leftover tomatoes from G's party), spinach salad
- Thursday: Tilapia and roasted broccoli
- Friday: Carrot and white bean soup with swiss chard