Dinners: Week of August 5

First I want to start with a brief review of some of more recent meals:
Cauliflower soup is kind of bland.  And it needs to cook a lot to get soft enough to puree to a very smooth texture.  But it's not terrible.


The Thai Chicken Salad and Summer Corn and Cod Chowder are meals I would absolutely make again.


Homemade everything pizza (ok - not homemade cheese) is awesome.


As for this week's meals, there aren't many of them. I have back to back work dinners on Monday and Tuesday, so Jeff's on his own.   But for the rest of the week:

  • Potato and Squash tart - I can't decide if I'm going to use this recipe or make something with a crust.
  • Grilled Chicken with Black Bean and Corn salsa
  • Swiss Chard Frittata
  • Chicken Sausages and Corn on the Cob
  • Green bean and chicken curry stirfry
I bought peaches, plums, blueberries and strawberries (grown hydroponically, which is why they were at the market) and I'm thinking maybe I should make some jam.  Perhaps from the strawberries?  Or a combination of fruits?  

Comments

Popular Posts