Overalls


Jess recently gave us a bunch of Nathan's old boy clothes and there was some really cute stuff in the mix!  Especially corduroy overalls.  Of course, my son has a long torso which means they barely fit him in the crotch (in fact, the eventually came unsnapped and we had to change him into jeans), and he kept asking to get out of the overalls, but he looked so darned cute!  I had to snap some photos.

Cooper is cute, too

Book, Daddy!

Graham LOVES reading


Just a couple of handsome boys, lounging on the couch





Pondering the meaning of life

I so rarely catch Graham in the act of hamming it up, even though it happens fairly often






My beautiful baby

I even got a video of Graham looking cute in overalls and eating cereal (and trying to keep it from Cooper)



Comments

Popular Posts