Dinners: Week of July 29
This is one of those weeks where I bought groceries before formulating a meal plan. I got some lovely veggies at the Farmer's Market Saturday morning, and spent a ridiculous amount of money at Meijer on Sunday for not buying very much food (that's what happens when you run out of all soaps and dog food) So, let's see now what I can come up with.
- Homemade Pizza - one with basil pesto, tomatoes and mozzarella and one with homemade tomato sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella - all on homemade whole wheat crust
- Leftover pizza and left over Thai Chicken Salad
- Chicken Fajitas with Purple (yes purple) bell peppers
- Cauliflower Soup and Salad
- Roasted Salmon with Squash and Quinoa
- Turkey Burgers with Potato Salad