I think I missed my calling

Given the craziness of the next couple of weeks, I figured it was a good idea to plan out my baking. I think I might be biting off more than I can chew (hahaha - no pun intended), but then again, I do like to bake. And, well, frankly, I'm really good at it. One of these days I'll start creating my own recipes, but until then, I will bake other people's recipes to perfection. :)

Anyways, here's a listing of the things I plan to bake/make for an assortment of occassions including a work party and Christmas with Jeff's family, amongst other things:

Winter Fruit Pie with Walnut Crumble
Fig Swirl Cookies
Tipsy Turtle Bark (candy AND booze? delightful)
Chocolate Truffles (with yet to be determined added flavors)
Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Orange Cardamom Sugar Cookies
Fresh Gingerbread with Lemon Whipped Cream

I'm salivating even as I type this. And I will for sure have to get in some runs to burn off the calories from all this SUGAR!!

Comments

Popular Posts