The stroller and more

After hours and weeks AGONIZING over which type, brand, make, model of stroller to buy, I finally bit the bullet and purchased a Graco Spree Travel system (with a little incentive from Meijer in the form of saving $60).  I think it should do the trick!


Cooper checking out the carset - he agrees it was a good purchase
I also made cushions for the rocker with this really cute dinosaur print that Jess found for me.

And I decided I wanted to make an additional quilt to be used for baby (or more likely, for mama).  Mostly because I found this great floral fabric (it's the one in the middle) that I just loved and went so perfectly with the room.  Plus a green and brown paisley that I used in my bedroom quilt that is one of my all time favorites.  I've since gone to Field's and added a few more fabrics and now I think I have enough to get sewing.  My Aunt Char is making the baby's quilt - I can't wait to see it!


Comments

Popular Posts