My belly: a retrospective

Given that I am 1 day (yes 1 day) away from my due date, I thought I'd revisit my belly photos.  Join me, won't you?

7 weeks

13 weeks

17 weeks

19 weeks

20 weeks

22 weeks

26 weeks

28 weeks
 
30 weeks
 
32 weeks
 
33 weeks
 
35 weeks
 
37 weeks 5 days

39 weeks

39 weeks 2 days

39 weeks 6 days

So - to recap:
In the beginning
Near the end

I did a good job staying healthy and active throughout.  I gave into some cravings, I stopped running early on, but I also didn't keep a bunch of junk my house, I walked my dog every day and I kept up with yoga.  At 40 weeks pregnant (today), I have gained 27 pounds.  For those who doubted that I am as pregnant as I am, you can compare my starting and ending pics - yep, that's what 27 pounds of weight gain looks like!  I can't wait to have the next round of photos which will include our new bundle of joy (I also look forward to - I think - trying to get my belly to look like that original photo once again).

Comments

Popular Posts